Sunday, March 19, 2017

March 2017 ebay listings to help Stormdrane pay the tax man

Before packing and boxing up most of my possessions for an upcoming move, as the home I now reside in will soon be going up for sale, I put aside some things from the gadget drawer collection to auction off on ebay for funds to pay the tax man again this year.  Here is my ebay page link for those interested in bidding.

The current auction listings end at 8 PM PDT, March 26, 2017.



Items include a few edc keychain lanyard setups with various components, like cable keyrings, small multitools, small knives, flashlights, prybar/screwdriver/bottle openers, paracord firesteel pendant/fobs and whatnot, some shown in previous blog and forums posts.  There are also a few neck knives, a small shovel, pruning saw, and even a few 10 round magazines for an HK USP Compact .40 pistol that I used to own.  I have some more items to list after these are sold.

The auction is currently just for bidders in the United States, as international shipping is prohibitively expensive.

And as an Amazon affiliate I also earn a small percentage of sales when folks go to amazon through my links and shop, so that helps too.  Thanks!

If you need an edc backpack, check out the limited edition VENOM and VENOM RED mochi drawstring backpacks with Stormdrane logo and stiched paracord handle.  I receive a percentage from the sale of each of those versions from Mochibrand.

I am not currently doing custom requests/commission knot work.

No comments: