Thursday, July 20, 2017

Upgraded Waterproof Pouch...

A waterproof pouch came in the mail recently and I swapped out the flimsy neck cord and cordlock that came with it for some 425 paracord and one of my ITW Nexus cord locks with 0.9mm Turk's head knot work.  

The figure eight knot serves as a stopper knot, but for a safety breakaway, the cord would just be pulled through the cord lock and no knot would be tied after it, so it would pull free if caught on something, to reduce risk of choking or strangulation hazard.


As an Amazon affiliate I earn a small percentage of sales when folks go to amazon through my links and shop, and that helps pay the bills, so, 'Thanks!'.

Check out the VENOM and VENOM RED mochi drawstring backpacks with Stormdrane logo and stitched paracord handle.  I receive a percentage from the sale of each of those versions from Mochibrand.

No comments: